The usage of website and various services (“Service”) offered by Team Moplet Private Limited ("Moplet") is limited by terms and conditions ("T&C") herewith published. All users of the website and the customers of the service ("Customer") consent to the acceptance of T&C.
In addition to T&C, Customer agree to abide by all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations applicable time to time. Customer is solely responsible for all the acts or omissions that take place under Customer control.
- Usage of service offered by Moplet for any illegal or unlawful purpose is strictly prohibited.
- All contents transmitted with the service should abide with the laws and regulations of regulatory bodies and authorities as applicable. Customer is sole responsible for the contents generated. No content should conflict with the fundamental human rights and breach of intellectual property rights.
- Service is offered for professional purpose alone and customer agree not to use it for any personal or unethical requirements.
- Customer acknowledge that Moplet offer service via telecom operators and third party vendors and can therefore only influence the quality of service within the technical constraints imposed. Even circumstances may occur which lead to failure of the completion of the service.
- Moplet neither claims nor guarantees the availability or performance of this service and accepts no liability for delays or failures of service. While Moplet makes every effort to offer the best service always.
- In an occurrence of discontinuation of a service to Customer with or without intimation, Moplet reserves the right to take back the related stuffs assigned to Customer for the service offering requirement. Such stuffs revoked will be the property of Moplet and no claims on the stuffs can be raised by Customer.
- Customer is responsible for the protection of the credentials provided by Moplet for the service utilization and entitled to withhold all account confidentiality measures. Any activity performed using the service credentials are legally bonded to customer. Disclosure of any information shared to customer related to business or service are prohibited.
- Customer acknowledge that service contents are transmitted unencrypted, utilizing telecom operators’ and third party vendors’ eavesdropping of contents are possible. Moplet takes no liability and recommend to ensure sensitive and valuable information not to be communicated.
- Moplet doesn’t refund any service credits or revoke any service request once it is reflected wherever required unless a situation for investigation by Moplet is generated and required evidence or information is obtained in order for the consideration of a reversal or revoking
- Customer shall indemnify and reimburse Moplet all loss and liability, in case of any claim brought against Moplet from any third party due to the breach of T&C by Customer.
- Customer has to register with Moplet prior to enjoying service with relevant information and documents as per the requirement. Moplet reserves the right to reject the requests from customer or terminate the service if the provided information is found wrong or incomplete, without giving any prior notice.
- Moplet strives to ensure the information shared as a part of service is accurate and reliable to all levels, whereas Moplet makes no warranties on correctness and completeness of the information. Moplet reserves the right to revise any information provided at any point of time unconditionally.
- Customer may use or download any content as per choice by agreeing that no right on the content is transferred to Customer by Moplet by copying or downloading. Customer acknowledge the awareness of the potential risks in copying or downloading contents from internet.
- Furthermore, use of the service and the Internet is at its own risk and that the service is provided "as is" and "as available", without any warranties or conditions whatsoever, expressed or implied. We will use all commercially reasonable efforts to make access to the service available through the required access protocols, but make no warranty or guarantee that you will be able to access the service at any particular time or any particular location. Without limiting the generality of the terms set forth, we and our affiliates, agents, content providers, service providers, and licensees
- From time to time, Moplet may need to contact Customer for varying requirement. Customer explicitly permit to receive communications from Moplet. Should the situation arise wherein Customer do not respond to communications, within a reasonable time frame, we disclaim all liability surrounding changes which we may be forced to make in the absence of Customer communications.
- Customer may as per best interest, discontinue the usage of the service at any point of time. Moplet reserves the right to deny or terminate service offering without prior notice in case of T&C breach or any other occurrence which affects Moplet in bad way. Up on service termination, the agreements are still valid and Customer is obliged to clear the payment, document transfers or any other settlement needs and compensation for any such loss for Moplet
- In case Customer have any query or suggestion which need attention from Moplet, please reach at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moplet reserves the right to revise T&C from time to time without notice to customer. Please don't use the website or the service unless T&C is accepted.